有沒有台灣的梅迷?急需幫忙

有沒有台灣的梅迷?急需幫忙

這裡有沒有台灣的梅迷,我急需幫忙啊,有的請留下email好嗎?
我的是shermain429@hotmail.com

buy somehting?? i t each u le!

how how??

請問你是需要幫忙?
沒有說個大概...可能也不知怎樣回答你吧!!

哦,我是在雅虎奇摩拍賣那邊找到兩張阿梅的舊專輯,想要買,可是賣家要求要台灣的銀行付款,而且也不原意把貨品寄送去國外, 所以想找人幫忙轉帳和轉寄,我會把錢用挂號郵寄過去~~~大概就是這樣~~~

u can try to beg the buyer ship to u, shipping charge will bear by u. (sometime they will help de) so far i try one all will to help..
as for payment. (usually i will send them CASH in NT using register mail) it not a gd practice but better than u use 銀行付款..

maybe u can ask the buyer what is the reason for not sending to oversea?

btw u dare to ask ppl who u dunno to help you? i mean not that i want to say i dont trust them but u know le............. u think u try to beg the buyer..

ask the buyer what is the reason for not sending to oversea?

sometime is they dunno how to send oversea.

我是可以幫你...但是不知道再寄給你的郵資會不會很貴?
如果有需要幫忙...可以連絡我anita2202@yahoo.com.tw

引用:
原帖由 shujuan 於 2009-5-10 23:57 發表
btw u dare to ask ppl who u dunno to help you? i mean not that i want to say i dont trust them but u know le............. u think u try to beg the buyer..

ask the buyer what is the reason for not sen ...
I've asked the buyer before i post my topic here and the reason he gave to me was posting to oversea is very troublesome...and i ask whether he accept paypal and he said no...that's why i don't have other way to make payment...
i'm stress up with this but no choice because the 2 cds that he sell is what i wanted to get long time ago...

引用:
原帖由 anita2202 於 2009-5-10 23:59 發表
我是可以幫你...但是不知道再寄給你的郵資會不會很貴?
如果有需要幫忙...可以連絡我anita2202@yahoo.com.tw
我有傳email給你了~~~

you can tell him actually is the same way e buyer ship to local just that need to use international note. and you can try to tell him you like the album very much and in your country never sell...... ask him to help you. And you will be send cash NT to him using register mail..

if he dont want to help than you must ask tw ppl to help u liao

i've been repeating the same things for few times but he refuse to help...even i said i will pay him extra amount...what to do...??
i think the only way is to ask taiwan mui fans to help now...
i really can't think of other way...

ya that the only way. Haiz

回復 13# shermain 的帖子

不知你有收到我回你的mail?
需要幫忙就開口哦!!

引用:
原帖由 anita2202 於 2009-5-11 19:58 發表
不知你有收到我回你的mail?
需要幫忙就開口哦!!
有的,謝謝你,我正在等賣家回復,有消息之後會聯絡你。。。

ruten.com.tw also got sell alot of thing but u need to borrow tw ppl account as oversea i think cannot create  a account as i tried (now using my friend one but havent buy something from there yet)

ya, i know and i bought some from ruten...it's cheap but high quality, i met with a great seller last time.